Vineyard & Citrus Solutions
Unexpected drops in temperature can be damaging to your orchard and crops. The Frostrack System constantly measures the temperature so that when the temperature starts to fall close to freezing you will be alerted immediately.
A Frostrack End Node measures the temperature once every minute and once the temperature drops a degree below 41 Fahrenheit (5 Degrees Celsius) the system goes into alert status and sends an update to the website so that you know immediately about the dropping temperature. Then for every degree that it drops below 41 Fahrenheit (5 Degrees Celsius) the system will be updated. In conjunction with web-based alerts you can be sent an email message the moment that the temperature drops to a user specified level such as 33 Fahrenheit then take measures to ensure that your plants are not affected by frost.
Soil Moisture sensors can also be used with these systems to help determine when your vineyard needs irrigating.
- Accurately determine soil moisture and soil temperature levels in real time
- Sudden drops in temperature sends immediate alerts so that you can react accordingly
- Compare data from different growing techniques, and watering patterns
- Quickly access data from all parts of your field to make informed decisions for each crop
- Pinpoint inefficiencies and deficiencies in real time to act quickly and make the best decisions
- Reduce water consumption
- Analyze historical data to inform future growth
Vineyard & Citrus Products